Posted on: Monday, 1 June 2009
Posted at: 22:22
Posted at: 22:22
Today is.. homework day!
Lol k lame. -.-
Anyway yeah I woke up then breakfast then checked the math homework online then lunch then Chem homework then started printing all my math homework.
Freaking hate the school sia, make us print out own homework and it's freaking alot -.-
Ahh anyway.
Omg Liyi made me laugh so much yesterday till I cried -.-!
Lol!
And now that loser QOTU Yujun is going crazy!!!
So how?!
Lol k lame. -.-
Anyway yeah I woke up then breakfast then checked the math homework online then lunch then Chem homework then started printing all my math homework.
Freaking hate the school sia, make us print out own homework and it's freaking alot -.-
Ahh anyway.
Omg Liyi made me laugh so much yesterday till I cried -.-!
Lol!
And now that loser QOTU Yujun is going crazy!!!
So how?!