Posted on: Thursday, 4 June 2009
Posted at: 22:52
Posted at: 22:52
OMG, TODAY!!
Hahaha met Huiyen Hidayah ShanXuan at the bus stop then bus to Abbas's house.
Omg I tell you, Abbas's house is freaking big -.-!
Hahaha. And then..
So we did math project lah, lol.
Then we started doing math homework on heymath! Ahem ahem, haha:D
Then we started playing this game thingy, I don't know what's it called hahaha, I played it for the first time -.-!
Haha I'm proer than Murtaza okay tsk!!
Then we went to the park! Hahaha damn fun I tell you, and we sweat alot!!
We played at the playground, then we played soccer, then we cycled, then played badminton, haha super fun lah! Yeah anyway. We stank hahaha.
Oh then we went back at like, 5pm or something. We reached his house at 10:36am, haha! According to Huiyen -.- but she can't be trusted lah huh:D hahaha.
Changed, went to Bugis.
FTW SOME PEOPLE SHOCKED ME WTH ALWAYS BLUFF ME.
*Oh don't worry it's not something bad lol I'm not swearing or whatever.
Hehehhehe, okay I love today it's so fun,
so bye!:D
Oh oh! Can you believe, we took 80 pictures in all today!! of which 2 are videos. Catch it on fb!:D
Hahaha met Huiyen Hidayah ShanXuan at the bus stop then bus to Abbas's house.
Omg I tell you, Abbas's house is freaking big -.-!
Hahaha. And then..
So we did math project lah, lol.
Then we started doing math homework on heymath! Ahem ahem, haha:D
Then we started playing this game thingy, I don't know what's it called hahaha, I played it for the first time -.-!
Haha I'm proer than Murtaza okay tsk!!
Then we went to the park! Hahaha damn fun I tell you, and we sweat alot!!
We played at the playground, then we played soccer, then we cycled, then played badminton, haha super fun lah! Yeah anyway. We stank hahaha.
Oh then we went back at like, 5pm or something. We reached his house at 10:36am, haha! According to Huiyen -.- but she can't be trusted lah huh:D hahaha.
Changed, went to Bugis.
FTW SOME PEOPLE SHOCKED ME WTH ALWAYS BLUFF ME.
*Oh don't worry it's not something bad lol I'm not swearing or whatever.
Hehehhehe, okay I love today it's so fun,
so bye!:D
Oh oh! Can you believe, we took 80 pictures in all today!! of which 2 are videos. Catch it on fb!:D