Posted on: Wednesday, 17 June 2009
Posted at: 10:36
Oh! My piano sounds awesome now:)
Cause, someone just came to tune + change strings!
Like, one hour plus. -.-
And I'm starting to feel guilty for not playing it often cause I slackened during the exam period and I haven't resumed my lesson yet, :(
And that goes the same for Aikido.
But I can't do so many things right! Like, how can I cope man.
But Aikido's on Sunday, and the only problem is that it clashes with church.
I'm already missing Saturday service cause of tuition, oh no.
And I think right, I have like interest in soooo many things and then I'll go do it and after a few months or something I'll stop -.- and that's bad!

And, the holidays are coming to an end, I seriously need to finish everything I need to, and I'm only left with today, tomorrow, and next week's Wednesday - Friday!
I won't be free for the rest of the days, yeah duh.
Huiyen's coming over today again to finish up the Chinese,
I feel so 'sian-ded'.
Well not because she's coming overrrrr, yeah.