Posted on: Tuesday, 16 June 2009
Posted at: 22:35
Posted at: 22:35
Please do not waste ice.
Thank you very much. =D
Have a nice day. =)
Hahaha this is super lol!
We saw this at Subway @ Vivo today during lunch.
Oh yeah anyway, went to Vivo with Yujun and Pearlyn.:)
How cool I'm the youngest, ahem Yujun, hahaha.
And then I suddenly got a call from Miss Low on the way up to the MRT platform, lol.
Anyway. Hilarious how we always start staring at each other on train rides, both to and fro, and start laughing for no reason, aha. -.-
And then when we were having lunch at Subway, Yujun suddenly said this,
" Let's go to candycap." Or something like that.
And we were like o.o?? Okay I seldom use this face cause it's super weird, but yeah haha.
Then she laughed, and said again, "Let's go to candycampire."
-___- which was supposed to be candy empire!! Lol!
Yeah anyway it was like.. uh like that lah, heh.
Night At The Museum 2 was awesome! I loved it muahaha.
Yeah anyway if anyone wants to see photos can go to my faecbook! to see,
but but! don't really have Pearlyn's unglam pictures (muahaha) cause Yujun let her delete it!!
It was funny anyway.:)
Heh and on a side note, which is totally irrelevant to anything that happened at Vivo or whatever,
thanks * for that, :D