Posted on: Sunday, 28 June 2009
Posted at: 21:32
Posted at: 21:32
HAHAHA SOOO HIGH NOW LAH.
Had tuition this morning, then went to Suntec, then home.
Did Geog, then English, then went swimming!:)
Uhhuh, then we came back and played monopoly, then had dinner.
Hahaha omg Deniseng and I had a total of 10 curry wings!! Hahaha!
Then we continued with monopoly, then we had a drink, had a bit of alcohol inside but it's considered non-alcoholic, omg then all of us when crazy -.- LOL.
Anyway I don't think it's cause of the drink HAHA.
Omg then Deniseng fell cause of laughing excessively -.-!!
HAHAHHAHA.:)
School tomorrow!
Pretty excited, but maybe not.
OH OMG BIO CHEM AND EMATH CHANGE TEACHER!!:(
Had tuition this morning, then went to Suntec, then home.
Did Geog, then English, then went swimming!:)
Uhhuh, then we came back and played monopoly, then had dinner.
Hahaha omg Deniseng and I had a total of 10 curry wings!! Hahaha!
Then we continued with monopoly, then we had a drink, had a bit of alcohol inside but it's considered non-alcoholic, omg then all of us when crazy -.- LOL.
Anyway I don't think it's cause of the drink HAHA.
Omg then Deniseng fell cause of laughing excessively -.-!!
HAHAHHAHA.:)
School tomorrow!
Pretty excited, but maybe not.
OH OMG BIO CHEM AND EMATH CHANGE TEACHER!!:(