Posted on: Saturday, 27 June 2009
Posted at: 23:26
Posted at: 23:26
Haha my skin is back to normal!!:)
Yeah okay anyway, went to Vivio with parents to catch Transformers, (mom's company - free tickets:) )
Uh quite nice, but it's too noisy for me though aha, Syafiqah is totally crazy over it -.-!
Hahaha.
Missed the first half of my tuition, then went for the next 1 1/2 hours, then it was already passed the time, so then my teacher gave me stuff to do then I packed, then he's like,
T: Going already ah?
Me: Huh ya.
T: Then just now your lesson leh, stay some more lah I'm staying also.
Me: Huh very tired already (hahaha)
T: Your father fetching you ah, no right.
Me: Yeah he is.
T: Bullshit! *Then started laughing -.-
Me: Really lah!
Hahaha then I left lol lamo:)
Okay anyway.. Since I haven't posted any pictures for a longgg time, I'll just post yesterday's, since we didn't take many!



(flyers that we had to give!)

(Uh some random thing in the cab, lol)
Yeah okay anyway, went to Vivio with parents to catch Transformers, (mom's company - free tickets:) )
Uh quite nice, but it's too noisy for me though aha, Syafiqah is totally crazy over it -.-!
Hahaha.
Missed the first half of my tuition, then went for the next 1 1/2 hours, then it was already passed the time, so then my teacher gave me stuff to do then I packed, then he's like,
T: Going already ah?
Me: Huh ya.
T: Then just now your lesson leh, stay some more lah I'm staying also.
Me: Huh very tired already (hahaha)
T: Your father fetching you ah, no right.
Me: Yeah he is.
T: Bullshit! *Then started laughing -.-
Me: Really lah!
Hahaha then I left lol lamo:)
Okay anyway.. Since I haven't posted any pictures for a longgg time, I'll just post yesterday's, since we didn't take many!
(flyers that we had to give!)
(Uh some random thing in the cab, lol)