FUNNN DAY with Liyi!
Posted on: Tuesday, 30 June 2009
Posted at: 21:14
Today was such a funnnn day!!!
Cause i went out with Liyi, we went to t-mart after school to eat mac.
Hahahhaha. she's so funny!! Made me laugh till i cried! How i wish i could be like her!!! Cute, adorable, lovable and just so amazing!
Talking to her on msn now..
SHE'S MY IDOL!!!!!!!!(:




HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Liyi here lah.
But i'm sure Ally wants to say what i said too. I can read her mind (: She's busy doing her overdue-ed holiday homework, so i'm helping her keep her blog alive! I know she's going to kill me tomorrow in school, after she reads this post, but it's just so worth it :)
Let's go Suntec soon!!! And eat all the ice cream we can eat! Till we're so bloated that we float into the air! And till we reach the 50kg mark! Hahahahaha! I'll make sure you do! Hehehe.
Okay, alright, that's about all. Love you, Bye! ;P