Posted on: Friday, 12 June 2009
Posted at: 22:16
Dang, 'mission' failed, aha!
Something funny happened this morning:)

Headed to Parkway, saw Darren Lim and Eevelyn Tan and their two kids!
Gosh, I'm so sick of banks. -.-
I went to like, around 4 banks on like Wednesday, oh and got caught by the police for taking pictures inside lol:D and to banks again today.
Bought alot of stuff and went down to the apartment.
Super boring, like everyone was doing their own stuff, but I managed to do my Chem and a math question:) But Idk if it's right -.- heh.
Went swimming whhhehehe.
Fun to the max okay, shan't elaborate:)

That's just about what I did for the whole of today, oh and not forgetting I went for dinner at Parkway,again.
Haha okay yesterday I found what I was looking for!
Whooooo happy happy!
And I think you're so funny:) Hehehhe.