Posted on: Sunday, 14 June 2009
Posted at: 21:41
Posted at: 21:41
Awesome!
Today = Shirt + Sweater + Socks = yellow.:) whahahaha.
Okay anyway, had tuition today, then took train with Sohshan to Cityhall!
Didn't have lunch -> met Amanda Melodi.
Ahh Charmaine scolded me today:( Lol. -.-
Wahah service was too somehow awesome, and I never ever leave there without feeling blessed:)
Yay praise the lord.
Anyway then went to Eastpoint, then home.
Played my game again aahahha then they came over and we had a crazy time, man.
Heh going out again tomorrow -.-
And Tuesday, with somewhat crazy people.
Okay crazy but awesome, yay!:D
Oh and I just watched the magic show thingy on tv hahaha it's so cool I wanna learn it, but Joel says it's so freaky/scary lol.:)
Today = Shirt + Sweater + Socks = yellow.:) whahahaha.
Okay anyway, had tuition today, then took train with Sohshan to Cityhall!
Didn't have lunch -> met Amanda Melodi.
Ahh Charmaine scolded me today:( Lol. -.-
Wahah service was too somehow awesome, and I never ever leave there without feeling blessed:)
Yay praise the lord.
Anyway then went to Eastpoint, then home.
Played my game again aahahha then they came over and we had a crazy time, man.
Heh going out again tomorrow -.-
And Tuesday, with somewhat crazy people.
Okay crazy but awesome, yay!:D
Oh and I just watched the magic show thingy on tv hahaha it's so cool I wanna learn it, but Joel says it's so freaky/scary lol.:)