Posted on: Thursday, 11 June 2009
Posted at: 22:20
Posted at: 22:20
Ah, I've been super blur these few days!
And one of the reasons why I think it's cause of my fringe. Ahaha.
Okay so I've been going for tuition/lecture for the past 2 days, 3 including today, from 330pm till 7+pm! Great, actually.
Yeah and yesterday I went to parkway, (bumped into Darren and Yanzhou btw O: ) then I took the bus to Eunos MRT, I was damn scared cause Idk where to stop cause first time -.-! Lol.
Then omg omg I was left with $0.55 to take the train, and I only had $1 with me wth! So I was stuck there -.-
Ahaha okay then I was late for class for half hour!
Anyway. Today went to Chinatown pointttt:)
Then to Bugis, then to class.
And after class I went to the toilet at Bugis and someone scared me wth! When I was walking out of the toilet. -.-
Then cause of my fringe, I feel like I'm half asleep. Lololol, cannot see people clearly!!
And yesterday I got scared by the stupid 9pm show again -.-
It played twice and I got scared twice -.-!
Okay wow I'm off to find someone:D
And whoohoo going out tomorrow!
Oh yeah saw Francoise on the way back:)
K bye!
Oh and two different random people messaged me and didn't reply who they were -.-!
And one of the reasons why I think it's cause of my fringe. Ahaha.
Okay so I've been going for tuition/lecture for the past 2 days, 3 including today, from 330pm till 7+pm! Great, actually.
Yeah and yesterday I went to parkway, (bumped into Darren and Yanzhou btw O: ) then I took the bus to Eunos MRT, I was damn scared cause Idk where to stop cause first time -.-! Lol.
Then omg omg I was left with $0.55 to take the train, and I only had $1 with me wth! So I was stuck there -.-
Ahaha okay then I was late for class for half hour!
Anyway. Today went to Chinatown pointttt:)
Then to Bugis, then to class.
And after class I went to the toilet at Bugis and someone scared me wth! When I was walking out of the toilet. -.-
Then cause of my fringe, I feel like I'm half asleep. Lololol, cannot see people clearly!!
And yesterday I got scared by the stupid 9pm show again -.-
It played twice and I got scared twice -.-!
Okay wow I'm off to find someone:D
And whoohoo going out tomorrow!
Oh yeah saw Francoise on the way back:)
K bye!
Oh and two different random people messaged me and didn't reply who they were -.-!