Posted on: Friday, 15 May 2009
Posted at: 22:52
Posted at: 22:52
YAY IT'S FINALLY THE END OF EXAMS!
Well, at least for all the important papers, cause Monday's just listening compre.:D
Haha very happy leh! Because I've been studying like mad for the past 2 weeks:)
Oh but on second thoughts, actually not that hahaha. But yesterday!
Because today's Geography and there're like 7 chapters to memorize/study for.
Okay yep, so the past 2 weeks was really busy because it's all studying and stuff, and yeah.
I'm just so glad it's over lah hahaha I'm still so happy:D
There wasn't actually tuition today but there was, I mean like no one was going because they're having stuff and when I went there I was the only student -.-
And because of the point that it was going to rain, my teacher let me off 10 minutes earlier so I could reach to the MRT before it rains.
And I reached to Tampines like superly early today because I went straight down, and it was super boringgggggggg.
And I saw like, Farris, and then Jiahui, and then Bryan Damien and other people.
Haha then went for class, how fun.
End of May's my last lesson:(
Well, at least for all the important papers, cause Monday's just listening compre.:D
Haha very happy leh! Because I've been studying like mad for the past 2 weeks:)
Oh but on second thoughts, actually not that hahaha. But yesterday!
Because today's Geography and there're like 7 chapters to memorize/study for.
Okay yep, so the past 2 weeks was really busy because it's all studying and stuff, and yeah.
I'm just so glad it's over lah hahaha I'm still so happy:D
There wasn't actually tuition today but there was, I mean like no one was going because they're having stuff and when I went there I was the only student -.-
And because of the point that it was going to rain, my teacher let me off 10 minutes earlier so I could reach to the MRT before it rains.
And I reached to Tampines like superly early today because I went straight down, and it was super boringgggggggg.
And I saw like, Farris, and then Jiahui, and then Bryan Damien and other people.
Haha then went for class, how fun.
End of May's my last lesson:(