Posted on: Sunday, 31 May 2009
Posted at: 23:00
Posted at: 23:00
Ugh.
Today, was filled with so many emotions!
今天感触多多!
Today, I've found my goal. Which is kinda a good thing.
Then aiyah yeah lah, Idk.
During my time in Taka I lost something, then suddenly I felt so empty. :( Idk why.
Then after that we bought stuff.
And I realized that, I wasn't happy actually even if I had whatever thing, all I wantd was for you to be happy. And I'm gonna strive towards that.
Today, was filled with so many emotions!
今天感触多多!
Today, I've found my goal. Which is kinda a good thing.
Then aiyah yeah lah, Idk.
During my time in Taka I lost something, then suddenly I felt so empty. :( Idk why.
Then after that we bought stuff.
And I realized that, I wasn't happy actually even if I had whatever thing, all I wantd was for you to be happy. And I'm gonna strive towards that.