Oh, great.
Posted on: Saturday, 23 May 2009
Posted at: 19:27
Posted at: 19:27
Ahaha!
Wait, first, it's wishing Wilson a happy birthday! :]
And to Melanie, yesterday.
Today was the first choir practice after SYF!
Together with the Sec ones.
All we did was mainly getting to know our sec ones and yep.
There's.. Atika, Joey, Jamie, Emily, Debra, Crystal, Denal, or something. Heh. I think that's all!
Mhm, then lunch, then tuition from 12:45pm to 3:45pm -.-!
Super boring I tell you. And it was super colddddd.
Hah yeah that's basically the day, damn boring.
Tag replies:
yixuan: Hello!
pearlyn: (replied on your tb:))
aeg: Lol that is like, damn random?! You just claimed that I love you and then you asked me to love you. -_- oooohyeah Sunday! Me is excited.:D Hehehe.
Wait, first, it's wishing Wilson a happy birthday! :]
And to Melanie, yesterday.
Today was the first choir practice after SYF!
Together with the Sec ones.
All we did was mainly getting to know our sec ones and yep.
There's.. Atika, Joey, Jamie, Emily, Debra, Crystal, Denal, or something. Heh. I think that's all!
Mhm, then lunch, then tuition from 12:45pm to 3:45pm -.-!
Super boring I tell you. And it was super colddddd.
Hah yeah that's basically the day, damn boring.
Tag replies:
yixuan: Hello!
pearlyn: (replied on your tb:))
aeg: Lol that is like, damn random?! You just claimed that I love you and then you asked me to love you. -_- oooohyeah Sunday! Me is excited.:D Hehehe.