Miracles do happen.
Posted on: Sunday, 17 May 2009
Posted at: 22:15
Posted at: 22:15
Haha today!
Was kinda awesome:)
In the morning went to YN, and then to Suntec for lunch and then church.
Whoohoo we've got new coach but it was kinda awkward at first when we were talking lol cause I just met her today cause it's my fault I didn't go for two weeks already:(
Yeah and service was as awesome as ever:D
And finally I saw Charmaine! Wheehehe. Hahaha.
Yep then home then everything then I got so bored that I started playing tabletennis with my cupboard. Quite fun actually, when you're bored.
Hahaha, kills time and it improves your skills. Yay.
Oh speaking of that, Idk when I should resume aikido:(
Cause if I do I might not be able to go for church, either that I'd be late for class.
Omg.
Tag replies:
yulin: Lol!! Mm, we should use the stairs more often:D
Notsonewtuitionteacher: Whatever go away, stop deluding my friends already. Lol.
Was kinda awesome:)
In the morning went to YN, and then to Suntec for lunch and then church.
Whoohoo we've got new coach but it was kinda awkward at first when we were talking lol cause I just met her today cause it's my fault I didn't go for two weeks already:(
Yeah and service was as awesome as ever:D
And finally I saw Charmaine! Wheehehe. Hahaha.
Yep then home then everything then I got so bored that I started playing tabletennis with my cupboard. Quite fun actually, when you're bored.
Hahaha, kills time and it improves your skills. Yay.
Oh speaking of that, Idk when I should resume aikido:(
Cause if I do I might not be able to go for church, either that I'd be late for class.
Omg.
Tag replies:
yulin: Lol!! Mm, we should use the stairs more often:D
Notsonewtuitionteacher: Whatever go away, stop deluding my friends already. Lol.