It was awesome.
Posted on: Saturday, 16 May 2009
Posted at: 20:26
Firstly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EUGENE!!!!!!!!:D
Must grow taller! And ya, your contacts damn chio, haha!

Secondly, yay I finally get to change my skin after looking for so long. Although it's so plain and whatever, it's alright cause I want black:)
Haha okay yep anyway.

Today seemed so different from any other Saturdays.
I'm not really sure why but it just is.
Went down to Plaza to do stuff then tuition, then went to catch Angels and Demons. :]
I think it was quite nice lah huh but I didn't really understand when it started aha.
And then to Eastpoint, and home.
Now actually not studying on weekends, apart form tuition, feels kinda weird, haha.
Speaking of that, there's no tuition tomorrow again! :)
And I'm soooo looking forward to service tomorrow:),
and Monday too:D
Oh and Tuesday and Wednesday. Hahaha.

Yeah that's all for now,
I need to exercise real soon!