Huiyen you idiot lol.
Posted on: Monday, 25 May 2009
Posted at: 22:28
School: Miss Low didn't come today!:(
Then no one took attendance for us and no one recorded our temperature and no one made Geography lesson fun:(
Got back History, then 2 hours of Amath again wth -.-
Then Miss Fatimah came in to relieve our English class which was super awesome haha!
We crapped like siao lah, Abbas kept insulting her wth like damn funny and it wasn't really bad cause she was laughing at it herself. -.- hahaha.
Then Hidayah and I went to disturb Huiyen lol!

Supposed to do whatever English essay about what would we see Singapore 50 years down the road -.-
Then stupid Huiyen write all the nonsense and so, we started writing bout table tennis, whoohoo! Hahahhahaa the second part of the essay all bout people loving table tennis:D
Then Chem took over Geog, then assembly.
Boringg.........

Huiyen came over and that freaking guard didn't let us into the gym cause she wasn't a resident. -.-
So we decided to run around the condo!:D
Haha 2 rounds, and surprisingly I wasn't tired!
Then we went up to play the guitar.
And you know what. -.-
OHHUIYEN CAUSED MY GUITAR STRING TO SNAP AND INJURING HERSELF WTH.
-___- lol!
So since there was nothing to do!, we started playing table tennis, more of floor tennis rather, hahaha and started singing! Super fun lah:D
Then we kinda did Geog homework and she was still playing the super-out-of-tune with a string less guitar and anyhow play chords to fit into whatever song was playing on my phone -.- [(proved) that Huiyen doesn't have a life-.-] Hhehehehee.

Then we played table tennis again and then I sent her off to the MRT.
And then on the way, this woman suddenly came up to us and asked something,
which I heard as 'St Andrew's Hospital', but Huiyen said she said 'St Andrew's Community Centre'. -___-
But anyway both also don't have!!!!
Lololol then went to NTUC to buy stuff then home :]
Yay it's the end of the day, so bye!
Hope Miss Low's in school tomorrow!

{/edit}
Oh I decided to upload the photos since I realized that the post had so many words. :)



























Sorry E*. :(




Tag replies:
yixuan: Haha yeahhh.
shuqi: At least I'm not a false prophet like Claire lor.:D And aiyah I sent today already lah! Brendan's turn!!
aeg: whatever pangseh me lor!