Posted on: Friday, 29 May 2009
Posted at: 22:26
Haha, yesterday was napfa.
I got 3As and 2Cs!:(
Shuttle run - 10.8s
Incline pull ups - 10
Sit Ups - 37
Sit and Reach - 40
Standing broad jump - 183.
Ahhhhh!
Then today I asked Miss Low if we can redo the pull ups then she asked me to ask Mr Ong cause he was in the office and was my PE teacher too, and even before I asked she told him to say no. -___- LOL.

2 hours of free period!
Kind of, but Miss Lavania was showing us her ROM photos:D
Haha then discussed the project during math, more of like deciding what're we gonna eat when we go to Abbas's house LOL.
Recess, then FT time.
Did clean up then carried stuff to Miss Low's office.
Then blablabla then omg Brendan came in cause he had a briefing for the challenge thingy then Miss Low was eating my cookies -.-! Then she told him I baked it -.-! Then he was like why never give me I sit beside you omg.!!!
Lol okay then went to tmart with Liyi Kaixin Damien ZhouHao Ivan then to the bus stop.
Oh then 12 came, then it was like behind one bus lah, so they were standing at the front and the bus just drove past. I think cause they saw Liyi's face LOL:D Hahahahaha.

Last lesson at bc!
I think I'm gonna miss it lor:(
Although Colin every lesson also gl people -.- hahaha it's weird but I think I'm gonna miss everyone!!!
Today we did quizzes!:D
Haha damn fun.
Then at the end of the lesson Colin asked me to help him carry 3 laptops to the back, like of the tuition centre, and it was damn heavy -.-?!
And yesterday Mr Teo made us carry the freaking sbj mat and it was new I think and it was damn heavy hello-o?! Even with 3 people carrying it -.-!
Okay yeah anyway then talked with him for awhile then yeahhhh...:D
Hahaha.
Okay!