Posted on: Tuesday, 19 May 2009
Posted at: 21:29
Posted at: 21:29
Gosh, I keep thinking today is Monday -.-!
During assembly in the hall today, Abbas was like asking me where I had listening yesterday.
And I was like huhhhhh, cause I was thinking we had it last Friday -.-
And then when we had to stand up to get ready, I turned around, and I asked him, 'Eh why today don't have to wear tie ah?' -.-!
Lol okay then we went to the com lab to do the ecareers thing, and I had careers like Kindergarten Principle, Speech therapist, counseller (?) and stuff like that. And Aida had like fishermen, butcher, lol!
And then we went to the auditorium for relationship talk and it was okay cause I didn't fall asleep cause I was disturbing Syafiqah all the way:D hehehe.
And then we had recess and another money sense talk, and I was sleeping.. -.-
And then school ended then alot of stuff happened then went home:)
Haha but today is freaking slack.. I slept almost the whole day -.-
How nice.
Oh and I wish to meet J.M one day, :D
During assembly in the hall today, Abbas was like asking me where I had listening yesterday.
And I was like huhhhhh, cause I was thinking we had it last Friday -.-
And then when we had to stand up to get ready, I turned around, and I asked him, 'Eh why today don't have to wear tie ah?' -.-!
Lol okay then we went to the com lab to do the ecareers thing, and I had careers like Kindergarten Principle, Speech therapist, counseller (?) and stuff like that. And Aida had like fishermen, butcher, lol!
And then we went to the auditorium for relationship talk and it was okay cause I didn't fall asleep cause I was disturbing Syafiqah all the way:D hehehe.
And then we had recess and another money sense talk, and I was sleeping.. -.-
And then school ended then alot of stuff happened then went home:)
Haha but today is freaking slack.. I slept almost the whole day -.-
How nice.
Oh and I wish to meet J.M one day, :D