yeah okay.
Posted on: Saturday, 4 April 2009
Posted at: 22:34
My first new math tuition yesterday, and I kinda got lost around there :( -.-
And then yeah, I think I seriously take damn long to do math.. -.-
Then went to Bugis to buy stuff, then train to Raffles for dinner with parents, then for English tuition. I was late aha.
Then home.

Uhhuh, got up at.. 5:45am to be exact but I snoozed the alarm to 5:55am:)
Heh but anyway reached school at like 6:30am the gate not even open yet -.-
Damn lame then we went to change and whatever and yeah like half the girls actually most failed cause we were late -.- So we have to do it again next week.
Went home, then to the hospital, then ate a little, then tuition, (oh I've already found the joy in going for tuition hahaha:D), then rushed down to Parkway to meet Liyi and Charlene!
The traffic sucks!&^@%$#%@^ then I was damn late lah wlao.

Yeah anyway I was coughing like crazy, I thought I recovered -.-
Then we walked around and stuff and the weather really sucks.:(
So many people falling ill.
Yep tuition tomorrow again -.-
Ooh yeah okay hope to see Assholes tomorrow!!:)




This is so seldom.
There's not much time left.