Posted on: Sunday, 19 April 2009
Posted at: 19:48
Posted at: 19:48
The week's past and it's been really filled with, uh, stuff. Idk what to say.
From what I remember, last Friday was good Friday, with Chinese tuition then rehearsal at Mdc.
And then Saturday was tuition, and Sunday was grand finals.
So yeah, grats to Jarod! Although it's late -.-
Friday was SYF. Seriously, I bet many of us thought we really did good during the actual performance compared to any of our practices we had in school. And the results were freaking disappointing and Idk why we got a silver.
Well however, at least we did our very best to put up that performance, and that would suffice.
So now as choir's over, MYEs are coming in like, 2-3 weeks time.
I'd better start studying or my grades would be horrendously bad as I did in term 1. :/
But for now, at least, I passed my first Amath test!:)
From what I remember, last Friday was good Friday, with Chinese tuition then rehearsal at Mdc.
And then Saturday was tuition, and Sunday was grand finals.
So yeah, grats to Jarod! Although it's late -.-
Friday was SYF. Seriously, I bet many of us thought we really did good during the actual performance compared to any of our practices we had in school. And the results were freaking disappointing and Idk why we got a silver.
Well however, at least we did our very best to put up that performance, and that would suffice.
So now as choir's over, MYEs are coming in like, 2-3 weeks time.
I'd better start studying or my grades would be horrendously bad as I did in term 1. :/
But for now, at least, I passed my first Amath test!:)