Posted on: Tuesday, 10 March 2009
Posted at: 22:20
Posted at: 22:20
Yesterday was really tiring, but had so much fun!
Well, that was after school:)
Went down to mdc for Jarod's thingy, uhhuh okay yeah.
(ALISON GET OVER IT LAH URGHHH)
I'll post pictures from 7th March and not yesterday's, cause I haven't got all with me.
*Okay nevermind uploading failed -__- Another day perhaps.
Don't like Miss Loh!>(
Tag replies:
Roy♥: LOL well she IS violent:)
Jarratt: Then what you want me do -.-
Char: It was meant for you to see what -.- lol! Whatever stop X-ing me I tell you if not I pluck out your hair then you know. LOL.
pearlyn: Hi girlffff!!!!:):) so like that lah, bored only then come tag lah.
Well, that was after school:)
Went down to mdc for Jarod's thingy, uhhuh okay yeah.
(ALISON GET OVER IT LAH URGHHH)
I'll post pictures from 7th March and not yesterday's, cause I haven't got all with me.
*Okay nevermind uploading failed -__- Another day perhaps.
Don't like Miss Loh!>(