Posted on: Tuesday, 17 March 2009
Posted at: 22:16
Yesterday was a half-ly awesome day!
*recalling*
Okay uhm actually I kinda forgotten what happened in the morning, but yeah, it was like just mainly work and tv.
And then train to Pasir Ris to meet like uh, 7 people.
Omg at first I was kinda hesitating whether to go or not cause of my hair:(
Like everyone so shocked lor! OMG MY HAIRRRRRR:(
Cab to mdc, then queued and went in then, do whatever stuff stuff.
Okay yeah grats to Jarod wheehehe:)
And Jiamin whoohoo!
Hahaha she's ultra nice lor!:)
And HS's funny lol.
Yeah then we had to film this short clip thing for xin.sg cause it's turning 2 then like, so paiseh! -.-

Today's lunch with Amanda and Charmaine was cancelled.
:(:(
There's founder's day rehearsal tomorrow, then tuition.
Why is the 15-hour challenge on Thursday, then can't go for lvl3 outing:(
But well I guess 15-hour challenge's gonna be fun.
Hope Dianna can make it on Friday too!



Tag replies:

claire: Dare you put your number here lah LOL. Eh quickly bio project lah! If not you solo lol cause you went for camp >(

Roy: Why you like talking to Charmaine here lol.

YJ: Whatever shh don't want talk to you already you and your stupid T >(

Celestine: Celestine!:D I thought you were supposed to go yesterday!