Posted on: Friday, 13 March 2009
Posted at: 22:37
Posted at: 22:37
YAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GRANDMA AND BROTHER!:)
Yesterday was out the whole day, like rehearsal then sectionals till 6:30pm plus then rushed home and changed then to GWC for dinner whoohoo damn full:)
Today's school was alright, no history! Then I was like sleeping during MT then suddenly he found out cause my face was covered with the book cause we were supposed to read 5 essays lol -.-
Emath was great! Chem too, then to the bus stop with Liyi Sam Eugenes.
Omg I actually wasted my whole afternoon, sleeping -.-
Then tuition, then stupid YuJun made me wait for her -.- LOL.
Train with her then walked home, (HEY YOU I WALKED HOME OKAY-.-) LOL.
Yep then like that haha kk post pictures!






Yesterday was out the whole day, like rehearsal then sectionals till 6:30pm plus then rushed home and changed then to GWC for dinner whoohoo damn full:)
Today's school was alright, no history! Then I was like sleeping during MT then suddenly he found out cause my face was covered with the book cause we were supposed to read 5 essays lol -.-
Emath was great! Chem too, then to the bus stop with Liyi Sam Eugenes.
Omg I actually wasted my whole afternoon, sleeping -.-
Then tuition, then stupid YuJun made me wait for her -.- LOL.
Train with her then walked home, (HEY YOU I WALKED HOME OKAY-.-) LOL.
Yep then like that haha kk post pictures!



