risks.
Posted on: Tuesday, 3 March 2009
Posted at: 22:31
Posted at: 22:31
Today was rather, alright.
PE was basketball, EH's teacher is gonna be changed to the same as Geog teacher.
Bio, Recess, MT, Chem.
Chem SPA can be = to doing PE lor -.-
But very fun anyway!
It's been raining everyday now, so cold lah huh.
After school was CCA, improve on the song..
Then home.
Getting back Amath and Chinese tomorrow omgomg I think Amath sure CMI.
I'm feeling real tired..
PE was basketball, EH's teacher is gonna be changed to the same as Geog teacher.
Bio, Recess, MT, Chem.
Chem SPA can be = to doing PE lor -.-
But very fun anyway!
It's been raining everyday now, so cold lah huh.
After school was CCA, improve on the song..
Then home.
Getting back Amath and Chinese tomorrow omgomg I think Amath sure CMI.
I'm feeling real tired..