Posted on: Tuesday, 24 March 2009
Posted at: 22:39
OOH YEAH ME IS BACK TO UPDATE:)

Okay yeah yesterday..
Morning was the prize giving ceremony and videos and stuff, then had MT, then Chem SPA:)
Chem SPA super fun! Whoohoo, but it took up our recess by 25minutes -.- but we had extended recess:)
Uh yeah then returned to collect some stuff, got the shirt, it is so super small okay -.- even size 36 is sooooo small!!
Then we got a piece of cake, the cream is eww okay no offence.:/
Then got let off, went home, Liyi came over:)
Haha super fun, then Charlene came. She made cake!! And it's super nice!!
And she left with an empty tupperware:D Haahahaa.
Charlene and I left for school, met Dianna, then Lorraine.
Then after everything went to ish, practice, dinner, went back to put makeup and changed!
Then yeah whatever whatever then performed!
Hahaha, I think it was , okay lah huh:)
(JOEL I DID NOT SING WRONGLY OKAY LOL)
Yep then went to mac with Dianna. OMG SUPER CRAZY! Hahahaha,
and I do not believe Jane, lololol, and then I was making so much noise over the phone at mac:P But but, I confirmed something today haha so it was rather funny:)
Yep then uh, very fun lor! Hahaha. Saw AARON THERE!!!!
Lol he was super paiseh cause he just cut his hair:)
Yep okay anyway..
Oh yeah! Miss Low damn chio lor! Hahahhaa:)

Today was nothing really uh, nothing. Heh lol.
Okay yeah school tomorrow k bye!:)
*Okay this's long and boring post ahaha.
/OH GRATS TO JAROD!:)