Posted on: Friday, 6 March 2009
Posted at: 22:27
Posted at: 22:27
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIANG DENG AND LIANG RONG!
Omg Bio teacher sucks like seriously,
Mixed up low pressure and high pressure for geography -.-!
Lunch with Belle Samantha Liyi.
Home, tuition. so pissed off with two people.
Bumped into Minghui Christine Jabrina on the way.
And my thumb is still blue!
There's concert tomorrow, which should I go for?!?!
Then after tuition went to see lzx at Eastpoint! Wahaha.
Okay yeah that's all.
I need a haircut.
Omg Bio teacher sucks like seriously,
Mixed up low pressure and high pressure for geography -.-!
Lunch with Belle Samantha Liyi.
Home, tuition. so pissed off with two people.
Bumped into Minghui Christine Jabrina on the way.
And my thumb is still blue!
There's concert tomorrow, which should I go for?!?!
Then after tuition went to see lzx at Eastpoint! Wahaha.
Okay yeah that's all.
I need a haircut.