Posted on: Saturday, 7 March 2009
Posted at: 22:25
Choir in the morning, I think we improved lor!:/
Then like, went to laguna for lunch then to giant then to Ikea.
Then suddenly super heavy rain! Then the thunder so scary! So thus I decided to bring the huge umbrella.
Met Dianna at Simei MRT, waited for Melanie and Samantha for so long -.-!
Then went to Marina to buy stuff, then to Millenia(?) Walk, ate at koufu.
OMG CHARMAINE AND AMANDA ARE CRAZY TO THE MAX PLEASE -.-!
But like very funny lol:) I don't like you Amanda >( Hahaa.

Trained to Raffles, was super early, then took photos, then went in,
omg dianna's bag dropped inbetween the window and stairs handle LOL!
Pearlyn came omg she's damn funny please -.- Make me laugh like mad ahaha.
(Don't love you anymore already lah >[) :)
Waited, then went home.
I'm so tired!!
Pictures tomorrow, when I get all of them I'll post it all at once!




Tag replies:

Deborah: Lol! It's okay what:)

NewTuitionTeacher: Omg people don't lame please.

Liyi: -.- So funny meh!