almost died.
Posted on: Saturday, 14 March 2009
Posted at: 22:17
A bad day at choir! Well, 3/4 of it -.-
First he was like damn bad mood then in 10 minutes audition -.- and altos were like damn -.- okay then we had auditions and wth I got sent back cause of my hair -____-
I need a freaking haircut!
And then suddenly second round of audition wth lah nonsense nonsense -.-

After that went home watched tv then went to the gym and completed 3km within 20minutes whoohoo!:)
Then yeah everything.
Omg this hols are gonna be such a busy one!

Monday's planned for bball!
Tuesday hasn't been planned.
Wednesday is founders day rehearsal and tuition!
Thursday (suddenly forgot lol -.-)
Friday is study with Pearlyn and maybe Dianna then prac!
Then there's still Bio project!
Aiyoh Claire, go what camp lah -.- hahaa.


Tag replies:

yixuan: Huh jiayou what thing lol!

Char: Whateverness! Don't be sad okay!

Roy: Lol no I was just kidding..

amy: Haha k sure.