Posted on: Sunday, 15 March 2009
Posted at: 21:39
Posted at: 21:39
7hours at Suntec today!
Was supposed to watch movie, then the movie was like at 11:30am then won't have time -.-
So went for breakfast!
Thennnn, walked around Marina. EH I LOVE MUJI HAHA!
Then to the IT fair, wlao damn alot of people please! -.-
Then like bought alot of things leh! Crazy.
Rushed for church!
Stupid Amanda pangseh -.- Lol.
Hey Charmaine don't be sad okay, you can't be sad!
*And I have a bad haircut right now -.-
Tag replies:
yulin: Haha same same:)
debbie: I never pangseh you lor!! You were going out anyway -.- lol. No link! Hahaha and no! Is ying gai okay hahaha.
YJ: LOL PLEASE DON'T COME HERE AND CRAZY, DIDN'T I CALL THE POLICE TO COME FETCH YOU BACK TO YOUR CELL ALREADY LOL WHY MUST I TELL YOU I'M SO NICE TO LINK YOU LOR -.- ONLY THE POTU WOULD DO THAT! AHAHAHA. WHICH MEANS, POTU>QOTU!:):):) NO I DON'T EVEN KNOW -.-
claire: Lol! Yes lah, the next PE lesson! If not will get scolding from MingHui also lol! $2?:D
Was supposed to watch movie, then the movie was like at 11:30am then won't have time -.-
So went for breakfast!
Thennnn, walked around Marina. EH I LOVE MUJI HAHA!
Then to the IT fair, wlao damn alot of people please! -.-
Then like bought alot of things leh! Crazy.
Rushed for church!
Stupid Amanda pangseh -.- Lol.
Hey Charmaine don't be sad okay, you can't be sad!
*And I have a bad haircut right now -.-