Posted on: Sunday, 15 February 2009
Posted at: 22:43
Posted at: 22:43
Sorry for the late wishes people, but,
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!:)
Haha thanks people for the gifts!
*HAHA PEARLYN YOU OWE ME 99 ROSES OKAY.
And ahh I haven't blogged for so long!
Yesterday had level 3 dg!:)
Haha sharing time and stuff, nice. Then Charmaine was dying for more cookies lol!
Haha sorrysorrysorry Jeremy.:(
Train with Amanda, home!
Ohoh had choir!
Omg we had pre auditions! And although it's pre, I passed!yayeee:)
Heh alot passed lah.
Tuition today, church:)
Omggggg something so amazing! Wahaa.
Wanna get emath test back tomorrow! Hope so kk bye:)
Tag replies:
Char: HI I WANT TO MESS YOUR HAIR:D
yixuan: Haha I don't get you.
Xiuyun: Haha welcome:)
Amanda: You say Idc then you thought I not going -.-
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!:)
Haha thanks people for the gifts!
*HAHA PEARLYN YOU OWE ME 99 ROSES OKAY.
And ahh I haven't blogged for so long!
Yesterday had level 3 dg!:)
Haha sharing time and stuff, nice. Then Charmaine was dying for more cookies lol!
Haha sorrysorrysorry Jeremy.:(
Train with Amanda, home!
Ohoh had choir!
Omg we had pre auditions! And although it's pre, I passed!yayeee:)
Heh alot passed lah.
Tuition today, church:)
Omggggg something so amazing! Wahaa.
Wanna get emath test back tomorrow! Hope so kk bye:)