the praise
Posted on: Saturday, 7 February 2009
Posted at: 22:29
Posted at: 22:29
Choir was different today! Heh after warmups we did games:)!
Played dog&bone, omg so fun but the guys own like shit-.-
And he bias lor! Lols. I got it lorrrr.
Then played the what.. Uh Crocodile river thingiii. Quite fun but tiring I played it like 4 times -.-
Then cheer, then eventually weirdly Altos T&B Sapranos all tied. It was fun anyway:)
AND PEARLYN IS MEAN AGAIN OMG SHE DIDN'T WANT TO PLAY WHEN SHE TOLD ME SHE WOULD PLAY WITH ME THE NEXT ROUND -.- THEN SHE BECAME SO EMO LOL.
OKAY ANYWAY TODAY IS OUR 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AHEM HAHAHA.:)
MELOVEYOU!:D
Then went home to change, waited for Charlene so long aiyoh! Then in the end her cousin was going too so her dad fetch.. Then went to meet Amanda.
Then omg when I was at home she told me she reaching bedok already then said meet at Tanah Merah then she was so late that we missed 3 trains -.-
Then went to Mac to buy food and met Charlene and her cousin and so qiao Yong Bao's her schoolmate then didn't have time to eat so we brought it up to Rock then they say can't bring drinks in so we stayed outside to fnish it and talk then by the time we went in there was only about 45 minutes left of pandw. :(
But really, it was just so amazing.
Ended then went to green patch. So many peoples birthday!! Like Ernest, and 3 other people.
Stayed for awhile then went back with Amanda at 6pm plus.
Oooh Gideon owes me something!!!!:D
Hahaha. Went to the airport for dinner, home.
Oh before I forget. Thanks Roy for the Spongebob:) And the present from my brother. And Yixuan's gift too. And I'll be anticipating Gideon's. Lol.
Today is just so awesome, and I love it.:)
Tag replies:
dianna: HAHA yes!
Pearlyn: Oooooh Ily too gf!:D
Brendan: Lol exactly!!! But she was sharing stories with us. No lor omg!! I wrote D then I saw you go change to B then I change B -.-!! get a life omg! Lols.
Played dog&bone, omg so fun but the guys own like shit-.-
And he bias lor! Lols. I got it lorrrr.
Then played the what.. Uh Crocodile river thingiii. Quite fun but tiring I played it like 4 times -.-
Then cheer, then eventually weirdly Altos T&B Sapranos all tied. It was fun anyway:)
AND PEARLYN IS MEAN AGAIN OMG SHE DIDN'T WANT TO PLAY WHEN SHE TOLD ME SHE WOULD PLAY WITH ME THE NEXT ROUND -.- THEN SHE BECAME SO EMO LOL.
OKAY ANYWAY TODAY IS OUR 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AHEM HAHAHA.:)
MELOVEYOU!:D
Then went home to change, waited for Charlene so long aiyoh! Then in the end her cousin was going too so her dad fetch.. Then went to meet Amanda.
Then omg when I was at home she told me she reaching bedok already then said meet at Tanah Merah then she was so late that we missed 3 trains -.-
Then went to Mac to buy food and met Charlene and her cousin and so qiao Yong Bao's her schoolmate then didn't have time to eat so we brought it up to Rock then they say can't bring drinks in so we stayed outside to fnish it and talk then by the time we went in there was only about 45 minutes left of pandw. :(
But really, it was just so amazing.
Ended then went to green patch. So many peoples birthday!! Like Ernest, and 3 other people.
Stayed for awhile then went back with Amanda at 6pm plus.
Oooh Gideon owes me something!!!!:D
Hahaha. Went to the airport for dinner, home.
Oh before I forget. Thanks Roy for the Spongebob:) And the present from my brother. And Yixuan's gift too. And I'll be anticipating Gideon's. Lol.
Today is just so awesome, and I love it.:)