it's arriving
Posted on: Tuesday, 3 February 2009
Posted at: 22:43
Posted at: 22:43
PE, BASKETBALL! Kinda' had fun:)
But today while playing halfway can't really breathe:( Then feel like fainting:(
But everytime play halfway rest then play again, heh.
3R5 cannot share court with 4R3-dangerous!! LOL.
Craig threw the ball then it hit me, then Aida threw the ball and it hit him. Lol.
Hit him quite alot of times :/
EH, did the poem. Bio, the teacher is like abit sot one can. -.-
She teach teach teach until damn fast we don't even understand a thing -.-
Andand, I was walking up to her, wanted to go toilet, and before I even said anything, she said "go go go." -_-
Recess, YAY for once never eat chicken rice lol!
MT, Melissa = Mental man. :)
Chem SPA, whoo! I starting to love chem:)
Went back to class, finished chem homework, lunch with Lydia and Charlene.
Omg lamo Amanda took so long to come to school and we waited for so longgg -.-
And cause she got stopped by that guy!! cause don't allow to bring food -.-
LOL Charlene and I tried sneaking it in lol! Super funny can. Then in the end he caught us then Abdullah was like imitating him -.-
Uh then Amanda and her friends chua tio when they saw Jarod -.-
Okay today very -.- lols.
Stayed awhile, then went to class to get bags then audi.
Whole of Choir did White Horses,
OMG SYF AUDITIONS COMING SOON! BEFORE 28TH FEB :/
SYF groupings are out toooooo!
Then home! Wahaha omg today I finished my Math homework super the fast!:D
GOT PICTURES FROM DIANNA ALREADY UPLOAD NEXT TIME THERE'RE TOO MANY!:)
Ahh Bio test this Friday, stupid teacher 3 days before then tell us -.-
Anyway byeeeee! :D
Tag replies:
minghui: Lol who tell you one! Anyway YAY:)
Jane: Ya, slow lah you lols.
But today while playing halfway can't really breathe:( Then feel like fainting:(
But everytime play halfway rest then play again, heh.
3R5 cannot share court with 4R3-dangerous!! LOL.
Craig threw the ball then it hit me, then Aida threw the ball and it hit him. Lol.
Hit him quite alot of times :/
EH, did the poem. Bio, the teacher is like abit sot one can. -.-
She teach teach teach until damn fast we don't even understand a thing -.-
Andand, I was walking up to her, wanted to go toilet, and before I even said anything, she said "go go go." -_-
Recess, YAY for once never eat chicken rice lol!
MT, Melissa = Mental man. :)
Chem SPA, whoo! I starting to love chem:)
Went back to class, finished chem homework, lunch with Lydia and Charlene.
Omg lamo Amanda took so long to come to school and we waited for so longgg -.-
And cause she got stopped by that guy!! cause don't allow to bring food -.-
LOL Charlene and I tried sneaking it in lol! Super funny can. Then in the end he caught us then Abdullah was like imitating him -.-
Uh then Amanda and her friends chua tio when they saw Jarod -.-
Okay today very -.- lols.
Stayed awhile, then went to class to get bags then audi.
Whole of Choir did White Horses,
OMG SYF AUDITIONS COMING SOON! BEFORE 28TH FEB :/
SYF groupings are out toooooo!
Then home! Wahaha omg today I finished my Math homework super the fast!:D
GOT PICTURES FROM DIANNA ALREADY UPLOAD NEXT TIME THERE'RE TOO MANY!:)
Ahh Bio test this Friday, stupid teacher 3 days before then tell us -.-
Anyway byeeeee! :D