hopes
Posted on: Monday, 9 February 2009
Posted at: 22:38
Posted at: 22:38
- Super rushed out of the house today.
- SS was reliefed and was supposed to do group work but irritating people such as Basil and Brendan (gal lol) keep talking about freakin dota -.-
- Memorise until wanna die liao MT had mo xie then Basil got caught for cheating and Brendan heng heng last minute swop his paper in time I promise it was damn funny.
- Learnt Log for Amath.
- Lor Mee in canteen not nice.
- English was boring teacher confiscated the aircon control -.-
- Geography changed to Chemistry for extra revision.
- I hope to get highhigh for Chem.
- I hope to get high for Geog.
- I hope Jarod gets in.
- Uhhuh, there's choir tomorrow.
- Idk it's just so random I'm typing this, well, just hoping you'd reply..