school!
Posted on: Thursday, 29 January 2009
Posted at: 17:02
Posted at: 17:02
Whooooo PE was kinda fun today.
Did basketball!~
Bio was ~ Don't like the teacher -.-
Then English, still didn't complete lol.
Amath, then supposedly CME but did the NYAA thingi in the hall which I thing they didn't turn on or the aircon spoil cause it was like super hot -.-
Omg then we must write the Camp reflection 2 pages long -.-!
* write super long and fast sia hahah.
Went back to class, then had to go library to read -.- -.- -.- Then he say like reading club sia!
Haha then saw Amanda YAY I MISS AMANDA:)
TOMORROW!!!!!!!!:D
Tag replies:
Roy♥: Bhb sia LOL.
Dianna: LOL YAY YEAH:) Slippers here I come whoo!:D
Did basketball!~
Bio was ~ Don't like the teacher -.-
Then English, still didn't complete lol.
Amath, then supposedly CME but did the NYAA thingi in the hall which I thing they didn't turn on or the aircon spoil cause it was like super hot -.-
Omg then we must write the Camp reflection 2 pages long -.-!
* write super long and fast sia hahah.
Went back to class, then had to go library to read -.- -.- -.- Then he say like reading club sia!
Haha then saw Amanda YAY I MISS AMANDA:)
TOMORROW!!!!!!!!:D