ps
Posted on: Monday, 5 January 2009
Posted at: 18:49
Posted at: 18:49
Today was the second day of school!
It wasn't that bad, class has became noisier as the class becomes more acquainted with each other, but I do hope that the camp would bond the class more, cause we don't actually know each other in that certain point yet :/
I shouldn't even have brought any books today-.-?!
I thought they would start lessons already, but today is like all introducing and rules and blah.
Left it under my table though, not what I do! Cause dangerous lol then still waiting for JR cause wanna share locker..
English teacher was pretty alright, not much complains about her..
She used to teach IPW the previous year. Uh I think. :/
We have Mr Thong as our Chinese teacher! ^^
Chemistry, new teacher.
Omg Brendan go sabo me be chem rep-.-?!
Okay yeah then of course I would do the same, so both of us are the reps. Lol.
Recess.
EMathematics, okay.
Did a little of this worksheet thing.
Biology, then JR suggested using us as reps again!!??!
Lol but no cause she say unfair to us :)
Then 1/2 hour of teacher's time, then assembly..
Assembly was boring..
Then home. :)
Lunch, was last night's dinner. ><
Watch a little tv, then slept..
Then 4:30pm had math tuition.
Haha he is nice and fun, my bro. :D
Omg I wonder why so many people watched yesterday..
Then Eugene's fault I was laughing like some mad woman damn embarrassing.. :/
Then like, so many people knows omg!!
*face red lah*.
Tag replies:
Dianna: Haha must either MSN or SMS me lah.
Amy: Omg.. :/
Amanda: Lol yes sia. Nicholas!! And nah, don't want to show you. I don't stalk, not like you!
STEPHANIE: Yeah sure thanks.
It wasn't that bad, class has became noisier as the class becomes more acquainted with each other, but I do hope that the camp would bond the class more, cause we don't actually know each other in that certain point yet :/
I shouldn't even have brought any books today-.-?!
I thought they would start lessons already, but today is like all introducing and rules and blah.
Left it under my table though, not what I do! Cause dangerous lol then still waiting for JR cause wanna share locker..
English teacher was pretty alright, not much complains about her..
She used to teach IPW the previous year. Uh I think. :/
We have Mr Thong as our Chinese teacher! ^^
Chemistry, new teacher.
Omg Brendan go sabo me be chem rep-.-?!
Okay yeah then of course I would do the same, so both of us are the reps. Lol.
Recess.
EMathematics, okay.
Did a little of this worksheet thing.
Biology, then JR suggested using us as reps again!!??!
Lol but no cause she say unfair to us :)
Then 1/2 hour of teacher's time, then assembly..
Assembly was boring..
Then home. :)
Lunch, was last night's dinner. ><
Watch a little tv, then slept..
Then 4:30pm had math tuition.
Haha he is nice and fun, my bro. :D
Omg I wonder why so many people watched yesterday..
Then Eugene's fault I was laughing like some mad woman damn embarrassing.. :/
Then like, so many people knows omg!!
*face red lah*.