Posted on: Monday, 19 January 2009
Posted at: 22:38
ME CANNOT SPEAK PROPERLY!!
Went school at 10am plus today! Wahaha.
Dentist, retainers!
Quite uncomfortable :( And can't speak properly omg I cannot say 'S'!!
Then everyone laughing at me today, lol.
Chem, Emath, Bio.
Late for FT's time, cause Bio teacher drag the lesson until ~~ -.-
Yeah then, I'm I&E team leader lol Miss Low was asking then suddenly everyone shout my name! Lol.
Okay then assembly.. So boring.
Lunch at Mac with Dianna Lydia YuJing and indirectly with Shuqi Yonghao and Joel. :)
Super funny lah omg!!! Hahaa.
Haven't gotten pictures yet walala!
Then went back for CNY rehearsal.. Lol I damn high lah go ask people standing around me -.-
Lol!
And Jarod's performing too! Wahaha.
Okayyyyy, yayeee me get to see Amanda tomorrow :D
Bye!


Tag replies:

Deborah: Random woman:)

Azz1: Lol wth! Go eat your fishballs lah. :)

JR: Lol! Me want tooooo. :)

Bryan: Kk.

Denise: Lol lamo! :D