KOREF!
Posted on: Saturday, 17 January 2009
Posted at: 00:23
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!:)
ME IS BACK FROM KOREF!:)

Camp overall was superrrr the fun :D
We haaaad, bamboo rafting, night walk, team-building activities, mountain climbing!!!, raft building, Asli water obstacle course, inter-class competition, campfire!, etc.

Bamboo rafting super fun! Initially it was pretty scary when Claudia and I got on it but it got better then we raft until super far lor lol. Then suddenly don't know how she fell into the pond/mud lol! So while trying to climb back up the bamboo she capsized my bamboo and I fell in -.- LOL! But very the fun!
Then after that went again with JR and she went with Brendan omg lol JR super funny, and his shoe dropped into the mud then couldn't find. :D Then I went down to overturn Joel (I think) and Alvin lol.

And I didn't fall in the obstacle course! ^^ but the log was mega scary..
Campfire fun! But it got boring after awhile but we got super loud when it was our turn.:)
*Righteous and Courtesy* Lol!
Okay yeah.
I think our class is more bonded now lah:)
Super fun!:)
Uhhuh yeah,
thanks to,
YIHUI:)
PETRINA:)
FARRIS:)

Haha they're super the cool people!:) Lovelove.
Tent people,!
Claudia
Claire
Elizabeth
Ming Hui
ShuQi. :)
This woman is crazy one lor! Haha!
Yupppp and 3R5!
OIIIIIIIII:)
Best, clean toilet!!-.- Haha.
K yup!
Me love KOREF. :)
I am burnt omg!!
And I still have splinters-.- souvinirs hahaha.

(Pictures again when I get them!)

Omg choir at 8am tomorrow. :(



Tag replies:

Amanda: Yep I'm in 3R5. You do lah.. Lol. 2:45.. Confirm can see you one. Not sure.

dianna: Lol!

Denise: Oh yeah you did!

Eng: Haha fun lor you.

Elly: HIHIHI!!:)