JOIN CHOIR
Posted on: Wednesday, 7 January 2009
Posted at: 21:51
Posted at: 21:51
School okay today!
Got caught for sleeping in Chinese class! Lol.
Skipped Geography[:(] and SS[??] today!!
CCA display!!
EVERYONE JOIN CHOIR! :)
Made so many new friends today!
Had lots of fun!
Ended so late that I reached home at 7pm plus!
School tomorrow!
Piano tomorrow! :(
And I finish at 4pm some more.. :(
Okay yeah.
Can't wait for camp!!!!
And next Monday!!!!
But not sure, still.
I think.
Okay byebyebyebyebyebyebye.
Tag replies:
Amanda: Huh?? Since when am I going to miss dare cause of camp.. Yes lah lol. And you never call me back yesterday-.-
Got caught for sleeping in Chinese class! Lol.
Skipped Geography[:(] and SS[??] today!!
CCA display!!
EVERYONE JOIN CHOIR! :)
Made so many new friends today!
Had lots of fun!
Ended so late that I reached home at 7pm plus!
School tomorrow!
Piano tomorrow! :(
And I finish at 4pm some more.. :(
Okay yeah.
Can't wait for camp!!!!
And next Monday!!!!
But not sure, still.
I think.
Okay byebyebyebyebyebyebye.