happyhappyhappy
Posted on: Tuesday, 13 January 2009
Posted at: 18:32
Posted at: 18:32
HIHIHIHI SORRY DIDN'T UPDATE YESTERDAY CAUSE I GOT HOME, LATE.(like who am I even talking to-.-) Haha.
So yesterday..
Release of O'level results! Ooooh. Cheng Boon so pro lor lol!
Okay then, first round of css!
School was fun, made a 'new friend'-.-, Celestine lol!
After school had Bio SPA briefing till 4pm..
Then Jillian Celestine and I went to KFC to wait for Joy and Liyeng..
Then cab to tampines, then cab to mdc.
Then uhh, went in.. Then everything lol.
Okay I can't be possibly be saying every single thing right.. So yup.
Then after that we got damn high lol!
GRATS' TO JAROD :)
And the others.
Then fun fun fun.
Then at the end omgomgomgomgomg the woman go pull her away walao-.-!!!!!
*emoalltheway* sia.
Ended at 11pm, reached home at 11:20pm. So fast right! Lol.
Then I went to watch result show again hahaha.
Super tired!
School was fun as usual.
Especially with Jing Rui Basil Brendan Claudia Murtaza around me hahaha they all say I crazy but whatever :D
Choir! Alright.
Then met Amanda (mrs nicholas):D, then her hmt at 2pm she thought at 4pm then she came at 4pm then class ended already-.-!
Haha yup then she was bugging me to bring her to see Jarod.. Lol.
Go home already lor, 6pm -.-
Haha yeah, walked to the Busstop with Dianna and Jolie.
*CAMP TOMORROW!!!!!!!!
*EXCITED!!!!!!
But must reach school at 7am.
I haven't finished packing!!!!! Lol.
But anyway, guess camp's gonna be fun!:)
And the camp tee super nice lor Dianna deco one haha.
Okay byebyebye pictures!
Tag replies: