Posted on: Saturday, 10 January 2009
Posted at: 23:15
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIYI!:) :)


Yesterday was super fun!:)
I guess I'm starting to like my class more but hope it gets better during/after camp. :)
Talking bout that, I can't wait for camp!!:)
Then yup, school was very fun.
First day of English tuition!
Omg damn fun also lol!
Nice to be meeting up with the again:)
Then had new classmates.. Yup.
New teacher the most shuai one, haha! :B
But I think he's like, quite temperamental haha :/
Before that went to Orchard, Mom Liyeng Charlene. :)
Very fun also lol lol lol.

Today had choir in the morning in the hall!
After that went for dental.
Removed my braces :( :( :( :( :( :( :( *depressed*.
No more colourful teeth and no more colourful smile.
I shall smile with my mouth closed now. Lol. :/
Feel very weird w/o braces lah..
After camp gonna have to wear retainers!
Then went to Katong to eat prawn noodles, home, piano.

Beach road for steamboat!
I've put on weight since the holidays.. :(
And I have an ulcer.. :(
Lol whatever I'm talking all no link what but nevermind.
haha okay bye.


Sometimes I really really do wonder what kind of friends I have..
They're all lies.
You were here when they needed help, but where were they when you actually needed help yourself?



Tag replies:

Celestine: Haha cute lah you. :D

Amanda: Huh. I said why you never call me back. Yeah going.