Posted on: Wednesday, 21 January 2009
Posted at: 21:40
Posted at: 21:40
Haha school's as crazy as ever!:)
Meeeee starting to love 3R5 more:)
Haha texting Pearlyn all the way in the morning.. She lie to me. :(
Haha. Okay lamooo.
Then uhh, we did class CNY deco today!
Quite nice yay.
-MingHui
-Elly
-Shuqi
-JingRui
-Lydia
-Vionna
-ShanXuan
-Some part of me:D
Haha then did till 3pm plus, lunch at tmart with them, then home with Joel and JingRui.
Pictures!:)
*Lazy to go for Piano tomorrow:(
JingRui!

JingRui

JingRui!!

JingRui again, lol.

Elly!

Obscene si
a.
Joel!:P

Longlost photo:) Mardiana!

Monday-Mac.

Hahaha whoops sorry Alvin I took so long. :D
Tag replies:
Pearlyn: Haha delete also no use! It's still in Dianna's phone:) And quick send me lah!
ChengBoon: Huh? Haha. I thought you told me anyway.
Denise: Lol you're finally got to the emo thing lol! Brendan hahaha.
Amanda: Haha lol, no I doubt I can go on Friday.. Sorry:( And this comeing Saturday and Sunday don't have what! Uh yup haha, it was quite late though haha. And it's hole, not hoe, you ass.:)
yixuan: Uhh, gross. :/
Xiuyun: Hahaha whatever!:P
dianna: Haha what molecule?! JR say he wanna help! Haha.:)
Meeeee starting to love 3R5 more:)
Haha texting Pearlyn all the way in the morning.. She lie to me. :(
Haha. Okay lamooo.
Then uhh, we did class CNY deco today!
Quite nice yay.
-MingHui
-Elly
-Shuqi
-JingRui
-Lydia
-Vionna
-ShanXuan
-Some part of me:D
Haha then did till 3pm plus, lunch at tmart with them, then home with Joel and JingRui.
Pictures!:)
*Lazy to go for Piano tomorrow:(
JingRui!

JingRui

JingRui!!

JingRui again, lol.
Elly!

Obscene si
Joel!:P
Longlost photo:) Mardiana!

Monday-Mac.
Hahaha whoops sorry Alvin I took so long. :D