cny
Posted on: Monday, 26 January 2009
Posted at: 21:56
Posted at: 21:56
HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!~
Did visiting today, 3 houses!
Ate quite alot I think, :/
Uhuh then watched Ip man, super nice!
Then, Carl's Jr for dinner at ecp.
Didn't get to cycle cause it closed already,
and we wanted to cycle cause we were planning to 'lose weight' but ended up with a stick for cotton candy on the way back to the car, heh.
Thanksssssssss to (the two people:)) I owe you big time heeeee.
I love my friendsssss, especially them.:)
Tag replies:
Roy♥: Lol you cheat me sia! Make me so excited -.- Haha.
Dianna: So mean!! Lol. Why pea?!
Jane: LOL ME TOO. Arrange then we go find Nick!! Happy CNY too.
Did visiting today, 3 houses!
Ate quite alot I think, :/
Uhuh then watched Ip man, super nice!
Then, Carl's Jr for dinner at ecp.
Didn't get to cycle cause it closed already,
and we wanted to cycle cause we were planning to 'lose weight' but ended up with a stick for cotton candy on the way back to the car, heh.
Thanksssssssss to (the two people:)) I owe you big time heeeee.
I love my friendsssss, especially them.:)