busy!
Posted on: Sunday, 18 January 2009
Posted at: 19:17
Ahh yesterday super slack!
Watched tv and sleep. :/
But I did homework in the night..
Tired!

Reached class on time today and I was surprised I'm the first -.- Lol.
Omg and..
Seriously 'dreams' do come true.
I was actually like, thinking of something that I wanted to happen then really did lor!
Omg:D
yaaaaaaaaaay then church!
Slept throughout the car ride.
Yay I miss church:)
Wheehehe today super fun too.
Roy also lor haha!
Tomorrow CNY rehearsal!!
Till 6pm. :(
Haha anyway guess it'll be okay and skipping school in the morning need to get my retainers ahh!
Okay yep, byebyebyebye.:)
I still haven't collected photos in camp so can't post anything so yep byeeeee.



Tag replies:

Claire: Tongxue!!:D Haha lol whatever!:P

Liyeng: Hi lol who ask you leave so early.

yixuan: Haha yeah it was!:) But the toilets are eeee. Haha.

Liyi: Lol insane! *covers your eyes:)*

SHUQI (: Hi high woman!!:) Haha okay me tooooo!