:)
Posted on: Thursday, 22 January 2009
Posted at: 21:29
Almost late again today -.-!
Then almost got booked again cause I never run -.-
Then the first 8 got away, so yup.
LR's super funny lol.
Geography was mostly videos, then Math.
Gosh I don't want to have to Maths in a day -.-
Okay then English, recess.
Stupid Liyi say I greedy lol cause I bought extra bread-.-!
Chem, presentation alright haha but our theory abit out of, uhh, wai le. Haha.
Math, then CME.
CME continued with class deco!
Super fun lor haha, then I won Basil $0.20 lol!
Blackjack.
Then stayed till 2:45pm, lamo Amanda late for her class sia -.-!
Then still call and ask me for aircon remote, tsk tsk.
Haha. Piano, didn't even feel like going.
Forced to drink honey again -.-! But got milo instead:)
Then home.

Heh CNY celebration tomorrow! Performance.
Hope it'll go alright.
8 MORE DAYS!:)


Cutecute Pearlyn!:D




















Tag replies:

alvin: Haha hihi! You should've stayed, then take you also:)

Girlfriend(:: Hello!! :D

Elly: Lol why! Short lah you! Hahaha jk.

Bryan: Cannot meh.

Amanda: LOL why must you say bye hahaha. I thought next week, no meh. Aiyoh, CNY mah! You were supposed to put money in for me lor:) Haha nope, my friend. Noooo, aircon only for me, not for you:)