tired
Posted on: Tuesday, 9 December 2008
Posted at: 21:02
Posted at: 21:02
So tired today ><
Didn't go to East Coast cause I woke up at 10 when my tuition was at 11.
Heehee.
Tuition was pretty alright, teacher gave us a Christmas tree chocolate hahaha.
So cute, :)
Then went to lunch at Aston's.
After lunch was walking to this cake shop, then saw this sort of 'accident'.
And then you realize Singaporeans are actually very kpo -.-
Like got people taking photo sia! And it wasn't exactly an accident, just that the lorry go u-turn at this small area then knocked a motorcycle. -_-
Okay then went down to Giant, other house, salvation army, eastpoint, home.
But I was actually sleeping all the way from the salvation army. :P
Rested awhile, went for Piano.
Piano was okay, I guess.
Learnt a new Christmas song haha :)
Yep that's it, yay tomorrow but not sure haha okay bye.
Tag replies:
Denise: Since when did I?! Shh nonsense hahahaha.
Amanda♥: Oh sureeee. I never use your name to say you love him! I say he loves you. Hahahaha. Haha he said the smell damn nice! Ehh cannot bite her, B how?! It isn't long enough, I waited 10 times longer for you than you. Yeah fanclub!!!!! :D hahahaha now got 3 members only -_- lol what algebra?!!
yixuan: Hahahaha you go out also lah!
Didn't go to East Coast cause I woke up at 10 when my tuition was at 11.
Heehee.
Tuition was pretty alright, teacher gave us a Christmas tree chocolate hahaha.
So cute, :)
Then went to lunch at Aston's.
After lunch was walking to this cake shop, then saw this sort of 'accident'.
And then you realize Singaporeans are actually very kpo -.-
Like got people taking photo sia! And it wasn't exactly an accident, just that the lorry go u-turn at this small area then knocked a motorcycle. -_-
Okay then went down to Giant, other house, salvation army, eastpoint, home.
But I was actually sleeping all the way from the salvation army. :P
Rested awhile, went for Piano.
Piano was okay, I guess.
Learnt a new Christmas song haha :)
Yep that's it, yay tomorrow but not sure haha okay bye.