the same ol' thing
Posted on: Wednesday, 10 December 2008
Posted at: 18:52
DUDE, THE. DAMN. INTERNET. CONNECTION. SUCKS. LIKE. WHATEVER.

Ended up going to Vivo today with Grandparents and Dad.
Ehhhhh, reached there then we took a super long time to decide what we gonna have for lunch -.- and ended up in Sushi Tei which = food rocks but price sucks.
Went to Daiso to shop, that shop very nice I tell you cause everything is $2 only be it big or small so he small stuff are considered kinda' expensive cause they're small. Haha.
Bought wristbands and uhh, the rest aren't my stuff. I almost got a Christmas Sock though.

Walked around, to Giant, my baby damn cute hahaha sitting right in front of me on the baby seat of the trolley. I have uh, two pictures later but I'm just gonna post one cause the other one was with Elmo but I don't look really nice in there I guess but not like the other one is nice but at least it's nicer so yup and I'm wondering why I'm talking in chunks without punctuations today.

Yep so after that went to toastbox for a snack, (saw ahem there^^) and then left.
Uhhuh then came home and played the piano and watched tv.
FRIDAY!
Someone wants to come my house to do homework hahaha but Idk cause Idk if I'm going with Amanda they'll.
So byebye.





































Tag replies:

Denise: Hahaha don't tell you. :D

Amanda♥: Haha! Nope, it's Marcus hahaha. Eh who is it?! Jeremy!!? Haha Idk if I can go. But, can go meh?

yixuan: Haha that means I'm bad. O: