Pray
Posted on: Tuesday, 2 December 2008
Posted at: 16:35
Posted at: 16:35
Ahh, piano today.
45 minutes plus of theory -_-
It sucks maaaaaan.
Went to Tampines, visited Amanda hahaha, her manager damn scary -.-
Waha, packed mac for lunch and went homeeee.
Stupid McSpicy so spicy -.- Lol.
Napped, I snoozed my alarm for like, half our sia.
But I think I couldn't sleep, then when I was falling asleep my alarm rang, wth. -.-
No sun, no swim! I wanna lose, uhh, fats.
Okay byeeeee.
Tag replies:
Denise: Nooooo, I'm not going to. :) Oh I think cause that time you came into my class, remember?
45 minutes plus of theory -_-
It sucks maaaaaan.
Went to Tampines, visited Amanda hahaha, her manager damn scary -.-
Waha, packed mac for lunch and went homeeee.
Stupid McSpicy so spicy -.- Lol.
Napped, I snoozed my alarm for like, half our sia.
But I think I couldn't sleep, then when I was falling asleep my alarm rang, wth. -.-
No sun, no swim! I wanna lose, uhh, fats.
Okay byeeeee.