new year's eve!!!
Posted on: Wednesday, 31 December 2008
Posted at: 23:22
GOT A HAIRCUT!!!
MY HAIR LOOKS GAY!
Walked to at least three salons all full -.-
Then the 4th one got.

Morning met Eugene and Jian Jun, had lunch.
Then Bryan came.
Then walked around.
Then YongHao and WeiBin came, then everyone left..
Left Bryan and I.
Then we just, walk and yeah, walk.
Then mom came.
Then Pangseh bryan O:
Sorry.
Then went to eat again.
Bought tickets.
Walked walked walked, finally haircut, then went for ice-cream. :)
Dad came, wanted to shop though :/ Haha.
Went home, bathed, dinner, out again!
Haha watched Yes Man! :)
VERY NICE WHOOOO!
Haha yup okay.

Omg it's like, 23minutes more to 2009!!!!!!!
School on Friday!!!!!
I wanna go buy my bag lol.
Nike or Crumpler?
:/



Tag replies:

Dianna: Saw already lah lol.

SHAN [:: Ya! I call alot of times leh, but no one pick up..

Amanda: Yeah I like Kevin :) No walao I like Charmaine!! I think they very pei lor haha. Yeah I'm going, :)

Denise: I'm always online!!?!??!!