it just spills
Posted on: Monday, 29 December 2008
Posted at: 22:15
Posted at: 22:15
Piano was pretty alright today.
Actually I didn't really do anything much today.
It's spilling day! :(
I spilt my whole cup f Pepsi today..
And it fell on my whole leg area, like bathing man lol.
Okay, yep.
/SOMEBODY STILL OWES ME A PRESENT HAHA (:
/AND SCHOOL IS RE-OPENING IN 4 DAYS TIME!!
/THURSDAY WOULD BE 2009!!
Actually kinda' looking forward to school but no.
2009 would be a great year [:
Bye!!
Ehh I like 李玖哲!!
HAHA:)
Ooooh I'm on Chapter 7.
Tag replies:
Dianna: Hahaha. We shall meet, when we meet. K. Haha.
Amanda: Haha I don't know leh, want to go out must yue me leh haha. Nevermind lah haha, next time (: HAHA! You wanted to lor, you were so tempted.
Actually I didn't really do anything much today.
It's spilling day! :(
I spilt my whole cup f Pepsi today..
And it fell on my whole leg area, like bathing man lol.
Okay, yep.
/SOMEBODY STILL OWES ME A PRESENT HAHA (:
/AND SCHOOL IS RE-OPENING IN 4 DAYS TIME!!
/THURSDAY WOULD BE 2009!!
Actually kinda' looking forward to school but no.
2009 would be a great year [:
Bye!!
Ehh I like 李玖哲!!
HAHA:)
Ooooh I'm on Chapter 7.