its the season
Posted on: Monday, 22 December 2008
Posted at: 23:00
Posted at: 23:00
HELLO!
Yesterday:
Ohhh yeahhhh glad I was able to go for combine service. ;D
It was great, actually.
After that couldn't join them for lunch, went to weelock place again, that place like somehow turned into my second home, I go there everyday. -_-
Met bro, lunch at.. some place at shaw.
Separated, went to the supermarket, watched 'The day the Earth stood still'.
Quite okay actually, but there were parts I almost fell asleep..
Separated again, then used dad's com at the coffee bean and waited.
Went down to uncle's house, gathering (:
Pretty good.
Left around 10+, then home then bathe then watched the Nanny diaries where I fell asleep.
Today:
Zomg today spent half the day at the clinic -_-
Like, waited for an hour plus please!
Gotta go again on Wednesday..
Was supposed to go shopping with Amanda and Charlene today then the pig woke up at 11+ -.-!
And Charlene was like, at City hall already. I was still in the clinic.
Then like, Charlene said she can't shop cause no money so go there also nothing to do then she went home.
So yeah changed date lor. Amanda all your fault lah. Haaah.
Went to Suntec, lunch with parents at hans :)
Not very nice lae. :/
Then mom went back to work, went to shop for my gifts haha.
Saw Petrina!
Then then, bought stuff, walked back to Suntec, went off to Taka.
Bought Turkey and stuff, met bro, went home.
Did homework, went for piano.
Omg today was so surprising she never complain or whatever thing ahaha.
Went home, dinner.
Ohhhh yeahhhh I got my calendar hahahaaaa.
Okay byebye. :)
JJJJJ. :)
OUT TO 2R2 PEOPLE!
**** ON THE 31st?! :)
Replyreplyreply okay. :)
Tag replies:
Denise: Haha send me!!! = CUTE. ;D
yixuan: Hellohello!! :)
SHAN [:: Lol big meh?! It's normal size..
Yesterday:
Ohhh yeahhhh glad I was able to go for combine service. ;D
It was great, actually.
After that couldn't join them for lunch, went to weelock place again, that place like somehow turned into my second home, I go there everyday. -_-
Met bro, lunch at.. some place at shaw.
Separated, went to the supermarket, watched 'The day the Earth stood still'.
Quite okay actually, but there were parts I almost fell asleep..
Separated again, then used dad's com at the coffee bean and waited.
Went down to uncle's house, gathering (:
Pretty good.
Left around 10+, then home then bathe then watched the Nanny diaries where I fell asleep.
Today:
Zomg today spent half the day at the clinic -_-
Like, waited for an hour plus please!
Gotta go again on Wednesday..
Was supposed to go shopping with Amanda and Charlene today then the pig woke up at 11+ -.-!
And Charlene was like, at City hall already. I was still in the clinic.
Then like, Charlene said she can't shop cause no money so go there also nothing to do then she went home.
So yeah changed date lor. Amanda all your fault lah. Haaah.
Went to Suntec, lunch with parents at hans :)
Not very nice lae. :/
Then mom went back to work, went to shop for my gifts haha.
Saw Petrina!
Then then, bought stuff, walked back to Suntec, went off to Taka.
Bought Turkey and stuff, met bro, went home.
Did homework, went for piano.
Omg today was so surprising she never complain or whatever thing ahaha.
Went home, dinner.
Ohhhh yeahhhh I got my calendar hahahaaaa.
Okay byebye. :)
JJJJJ. :)
OUT TO 2R2 PEOPLE!
**** ON THE 31st?! :)
Replyreplyreply okay. :)